Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Slow Down and Think

I have realized this week that I just never stop. My schedule runs like this: Get up at 7:00 am, Workout at 8:00am, Shower, Breakfast at 10:30, Leave for work right after 11:00, Come home about 9:00, Finish working out, Bed. For the majority of the days of the week this is my schedule. I have just enough time to see James and that is about it. I finally made it to the end of Saturday which is the first night of my weekend! I did my workout and then I stopped. I took all day on Sunday to do things that I wanted to do. Most of them being unsuccessful but I did. I even made it out to Starbucks for a little reading and journaling. I have been missing out some joyful times by being so busy. Starting right now I am going to slow down. Stop and smell the roses every once in a while. Start enjoying life all over again!

1 comment:

Hillarie said...

MMmmmm Starbucks and journaling...a great mix! I hope you find more of that kind of time in the near future.

Had fun obstacle-coursing it the other day...