Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

DNA Removal

Finally...the start of my weekend! It has been a long week on the phones for me. I think that I am finally settling back in to the role of phone agent. I must say that I miss my days of MobileMe chat support days. It is easy to take people yelling at you over chat than the phone. You can laugh at the people using ALL CAPS TO SHOW THEIR ANGER OVER NOTHING. It is harder to keep your calm on the phone and not take it personal.
On another note: P90X workouts are going well. We missed yoga and one ab workout. The other work outs are going great though. I started to use the bands for my pull ups which actually allows me to get a workout in. I didn't know that my muscles could be so sore in my back! I think that I am gaining muscle just about everywhere and hopefully losing some inches. I have been pouring sweat after every workout (dna removal as tony horton says) and that is making me feel like I am getting the hand of what he is asking of me.
As for my weekend: I hope to try a new church tomorrow. We haven't really been back to church since the JCB stopped playing there. It is time! I think that we will be going to Hill Country Bible Church but I am going to look into a little more before we head out tomorrow. I hear they do alot of church planting. I am very interested in the dynamic of the church plant. Maybe we can get involved with another plant in the coming days. Also looking forward to some good hang out time with James, we don't get much time together these days unless we are working out. I seem to say that alot.....maybe we should look at our priorities????

No comments: