Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

End of Week 1

Tomorrow is the end of week 1 of P90X. It has been good. The workouts are hard but I am enjoying the feel of sore muscles. It has been a while since I have felt all the muscles I have. The nutrition part of the plan is not what we were expecting. We are doing a very modified version of the meal plan. We are still going by the portions for the most part but changing some of the food choices. We will be getting on the scale tomorrow but I am not expecting any weight loss. In fact I am readying myself for some weight gain. From other blogs I have read that you don't start losing weight until after the first 3o days. You have to gain muscle before you lose weight.
I am glad we have started this! It has been good to work out again and to work out with James.

No comments: