Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Feeling Old

Tonight I feel old. I know that 25 isn't old, but my body feels old tonight after the plyo workout for P90X. I think I have felt every single jr. hight, high school, and college injury I ever had. There are two injuries from my past that are haunting me these days. The first is my left knee. I don't even remember when I started having issues with my knees because I was so young. I know that it came to a peak during a high school basketball games where I "jammed" my knee during a rebound. I ended up breaking a little piece of my knee cap off which they ended up cleaning up during a scope of my knee. They also did a little cutting and sewing of my tendons on the sides of my knee. I never really did all the rehab that I should have done and in turn I still have issues with my knee. The other is my right wrist. I don't really use my wrist in plyo but I do in almost all the other videos. I tore the triangle fiber cartilage doing who knows what at summer camp. It was not a problems that could be totally fixed so they did the best they could. I tweak it every once in a while and it hurts. I feel old because I have to reminisce about old injuries because I am now dealing with them all over again. I sure hope to feel young again after I finally gain some more muscle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i dont really believe that video is serious they have many videos and its always like that i believe its a news show in auss. but its like a comedy thing they do.
theres one about a whale and some seismic testing thats sooo funny