Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Shopping & Day 0 Pictures

We went shopping for our new menu that goes along with P90X. I have never bought so much food in my life! I am not very familiar with the food that we will be eating. It is a lot of soup and fish. I will spend most of today chopping vegetables and making soup for the rest of the week. Not sure that is how I want to spend a day off but I think it will be worth it in the end.

On another note. We start the program today so we took our day 0 pictures last night. I am not going to be the brave sole that posts those pictures. I don't want to have to look at them until I can show some improvement. We have done the fit test and I passed everything but the pull ups. I can't do any pull ups. I was borderline on the abs but I think I will be just fine.

Off to chopping veggies........

No comments: