Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

3 years and Counting

James and I recently celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and I thought I would have a little fun with our rings. The summer before James proposed I was working at Hidden Falls Ranch as a camp counselor. I had the opportunity to hang out with some great people and do alot of great things. Just about every weekend we would go into Amarillo and go hang out. There was one other counselor that had a boyfriend that was steady at the time and they were thinking marriage, so we made several trips to the mall to do some ring shopping. James and I had just really started to get serious at the time so my mind was not on that train of thought , but looking sure was fun. I found a ring that was unique but it didn't have right cut of diamond that I wanted. After being away from each other all summer we decided that fall that this could be it. This relationship could be the one. We spent some time talking and looking at rings for fun. We couldn't decide on the same cut until we found the same ring that I had found that summer. The cut grew on me and I fell in love with it. When James went to go and buy the ring in Lubbock they did not have the ring in the right size. The store in Amarillo did have the ring in the right size and they said they had had the ring for quite a while. We think that I could very possibly have the same ring that I tried on in Amarillo before we were even thinking of marriage. Could be true, might not be. I would like to think so, kinda makes me thing even more that there was no better choice than James for my husband!

No comments: