Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Losing!

I lost 4 pounds during the first week of P90X. It is better than gaining weight and I am pretty happy with that number. The second round of chest and back was real good. I started using the bands for my pull ups instead of using the pull up bar. I am getting a much better workout now! It also allows us to keep the pace up because we are not waiting on each other to finish. I was able to increase my push ups on all but the DiveBombers. Those are just hard! I have to gain some more muscle before I will be able to do those. I missed my morning workout today so I will be doing Plyometrics when I get home from work tonight. I am looking forward to seeing if I gained any muscle from last week.
We had a little bit of a carb heavy meal last night for the first time since we started. Neither James or I slept well and we felt terrible when we woke up. I am going to watch that from now on. I was sleeping so much better.

No comments: