Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Seeing Color

I will being seeing some new color in my life soon! I just recently found out that I will be hired on as an Apple employee instead of being a contact worker! More pay, job security, benefits, discounts, free gym, and the fact that I know that I am capable to do my job. Fantastic! My time spent as a contract with Apple has been quite crazy. I was on the phones for just a few weeks when we were pulled into another group to help with backlogs and then we were put back on the phones. When we were put back on the phones my login and other important items were not working and not all of them working yet. I have not been getting important feedback because of those items not working. I had been assuming that I was doing my job well but not really knowing anything. This job offer has given my a boost in my confidence in my ability to do my job. With the new job (same job but with the good stuff attached) I will get new login information and such which will solve alot of these issues! Currently the Apple on my badge is gray and on November 10th it suddenly have color. I can't wait!

No comments: