Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

PC for Apple

I finally got a call from Apple! I am going in for an interview on Tuesday the 14th. Pay raise, benefits, and a little job security! I did great during the phone screening and then the recruiter says "you will need to complete a typing test and listening test within 24 hrs on a Windows computer using IE." So in order for me to get a job at Apple I must use a Windows machine. I got the email this morning at 10 am that says " you have 24 hours to complete" and I say to myself, where am I going to find a Windows computer on the Apple campus? I figure that there are many machines that have XP installed using bootcamp so that we could learn how to do that, but no. There are only 3 machines anywhere that I could use and I don't really have full access to them because people are trouble shooting on them. So after I have walked the entire building looking for computers I finally give in and call my good friend Danielle and I will be able to use hers. She is the best! So tonight I will be using Windows machine and Internet Explorer to hopefully get my badge at Apple to do technical support. So odd!

No comments: