Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New

New equipment, new site, and new name! I have purchased and have received some new equipment to help out with my hopes and dreams of one day helping support my family with photography. I have finally decided on a name as well. FiveSquaredPhotography
I have purchased the name on the web and so I have a small and very unfinished website up with pictures. http://www.fivesquaredphotography.com Today I did a small shoot with the Christian family to test out the new equipment. I was extremely happy with the results. I couldn't help but post a lot of the pictures. I couldn't pick just 1 or 2. Sorry if it is overwhelming!







4 comments:

Hillarie Smith said...

I love the pictures, Michele. I got sort of teary looking at them...you totally captured the miracle and joy in their family!

Candace said...

Really sweet! Tell me about the name you came up with... you've got me interested.

michele law said...

I have been trying to come up with a name for a while now and it seemed like everything I liked was already taken. I tried using my name and couldn't come up with anything I liked and so I decided to just pick a work a go for it. I went through several different words and landed on square. I have always liked squares. I was thinking like red square or 5 square or something like that but most of those were gone as well. I thought to myself square root and decided that I am not good at math and would hate to mislead people. Then I was thinking what if I turned my initials into letters....could that turn into something? Well M is 13 and L is 12 in the alphabet. Added together that makes 25. The square root of 25 is 5. In turn five squared is 25 (ML)! Long story but I it felt good so I went with it!

michele law said...

*turn my initials into numbers*