Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Parmesan Chicken Breasts

I have started a 60 day challenge recently that I have set goals to do daily, weekly, and monthly. One of the things that I am doing weekly is try 1 new recipe. I am going to share my new recipe and hopefully a picture. I didn't take a picture this time but hopefully I will be sharing a picture each week.
Todays recipe came from 15~Minute Low~Carb Recipes by: Dana Carpender

1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless check breast
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese*
4 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp pepper
2 eggs
4 tbsp butter

* Use the cheap stuff in the round, green shaker for this.

Pound the chicken breasts till they're 1/4 inch thick, and cut into 6 portions. Set aside.

Combine the cheese with the oregano, garlic, paprika, and pepper on a plate. On another plate or in a shallow bowl, beat the eggs. Dip the chicken in the egg and then the cheese mixture, coating both sides well.

Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium-low heat ( higher heat will scorch the cheese), and saute for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.

This was great!


No comments: