Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Catching up in pictures

James and I went on vacation and now I am looking forward to getting back started with my photography. Goal is to have at least 1 photo shoot per month to post here on my blog. Until I get my first shoot here are some pictures from Hawaii!
At the botanical gardens on the North Shore.

At the black sand beach on the Big Island and a garden we were at.

At a garden on the Big Island and here is the view from the balcony of my friends condo the first morning.

Amanda gave us Leis as we got there and here are Green Turtles sunbathing on the North Shore

In front of Waimea falls and on the Black Sand beach

Not sure what crater this is but it is still steaming from an explosion in Feburary and Rainbow Falls.

Hanging at the beach and waiting for our Luau

They have these awesome trees called Banyan trees. The largest one is in Maui and fills an entire city block!



1 comment:

jennie said...

Awesome pictures!!